Thursday, July 14, 2011

Amazement is un-deniable

Thank you!!  From the bottom of my heart, thanks.  I guess what I can do now is really throw the hat in the ring and let it rip now.  I'm not proud and will confess that todays meals consisted of 3 pieces of pizza(they were very small, I promise), 16 otter pops and  IN-N-Out burger and fries.  Yes, 16 otter pops@25 calories a piece, yeah, you do the math.  All in all I actually stayed under 2000 calories, just not good calories. 
  Tomorrow will start with a fruit and veggie smoothie a nice brisk 2 mile walk and then a slice of Ezekiel toast with a poached egg.  I do have time on my hands currently but hopefully I will stick to the change when school does start.  I also have found that what I read is good for my soul, well, I've always known that but I find that a good book is good for me.  Currently reading Suzie Ormans' The Money Class, and I really like what she says, "The truth will indeed set you free.  "Stand in your Truth' is the most important class I have to teach, for it is only when we turn inward and locate what is right and true for us that we begin to move forward toward creating our new dreams(Orman, The Money Class, p.26)".  I have dreams and not until I find my truth will my dreams truly start to materialize before me.  The Lord has a plan for me, but, it is me who has to do the work.

Here's to hard work and perseverance.

3 comments:

  1. i start my day with a smoothie (frozen fruit, orange juice and milk). i will also make one if i'm having an ice cream craving. helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, try coconut water with your smoothie, knocks out alot of sugar from the juice and coconut water is really good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Suzie Orman quote. I can use it in my coaching work. xoA

    ReplyDelete