Monday, July 18, 2011

A habit in need of tweeking

  I was so amped today after my calls to Target that I cleaned house.  I cleaned out the buffet in the dining room of all the linens not used, cleaned out the drawers, washed 3 loads of laundry and realized the bar  was empty.  I was not panicked that I had to clean it off, it was just empty.  For those of you who know me, I am a pack rat when it comes to the bar, but, these days, it rarely has anything on it, so, anyway, I put the clean laundry on the clean bar and proceeded to fold the laundry.  I put on the Sirius radio and stood at the counter and folded clothes.  I liked that a lot better because I was moving around, singing, humming, enjoying whatever popped in my head.  The coffee table is not littered with clean laundry, the counter is, but was quickly put away.  Why?  Because I was already up and moving.  Made me feel good.
  There is one more habit I am changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment