Monday, July 16, 2012
Monday, and Saturday is coming...
So for the few of you wonderful people who read what I have to say, thank you. I have told many I am going to audition, try-out or whatever it is you do to get onto the Biggest Loser. I was going to L.A., but decided I would go while I am in San Diego. I have downloaded the application and I think the questions are harder than the work outs look. I am nervous, I am scared, but most of all, I am ready to change my life, I am ready to rediscover that healthier girl, woman, who loves sports like volleyball, softball and tennis. I want to run a marathon even if I come in last, I want to park out in BFE land and walk without giving it a second thought. I want so bad to be ME again. I am not this fat girl I see, and I know many would be offended, but I called me fat, not anyone else. I see fat when I look at my body and this much fat is NOT healthy and I do not see it as beautiful. I want to wear the cute clothes and show my arms again, I need to be healthy, I need to be a role model for my children and show them that healthy is good, I want to be a role model to friends who think they cannot do it, and I want desperately to advocate that exercise and physical activity are the key components to battling childhood obesity. Food is very important too, but without the staying physically fit, without moving the body, your not keeping your body active. We played video games growing up, we just played them standing up. Today, I started out with a cup of cereal and a cup of milk. For lunch I will have a protein shake with mixed berries that is really yummy and gives me lots of energy. Cleaning house today, doing laundry, cleaning out rooms; de-cluttering my life as best as I can. Dinner tonight; broiled fish with lemon and dill, new potatoes and salad. Keep in your prayers, thoughts, whatever it is you do, my friends, I appreciate it and each of you will be in my prayers, fo a happier, healthier life and that if I get onto the Biggest Loser, you will follow along with me and we will keep each other accountable after all, life is about good friends, family, and living life to it's fullest. God Bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know you will make it to loser and you will accomplish all the goals on here you have written I love you girl and my prayers and thoughts are always with you!
ReplyDelete