Wow, it's Wednesday already. Made roasted chicken leg quarters last night with a garlic and herb marinade. Very good. Had an ice cream bar afterward and could only eat half of it. That is completely unlike me but I found it was too much. Saturday is closer and closer and I am getting more and more excited with each passing day. I want to look for a job, but when I do, I just look, I stare at the screen like it does not fit in my life right now. I pray each and every day that I am doing the right thing going to San Diego and going for this reality show, I mean there are only 14 on it and thousands go for it? Oh yeah, no pressure, no pressure at all. What I do know is that I am worth this opportunity, I am worth the effort to be a participant, to change my life and who I want to be.
So, I am getting ready for the task, getting my mind ready for the judges on Saturday, getting ready to blow their minds with my sass, my confidence and with my positive attitude that I could make this coming season the best ever. Heck, I would tune in to watch me cry, get ticked off, enjoy my triumphs, see if I can keep my tongue, I want to to be there, so, prayers this week, prayers this weekend because I am ready. Now pray I endure the crowd.
No comments:
Post a Comment