Debt Stacking 101-
Debt stacking is not debt consolidation.
Nor is it debt counseling or a debt elimination service.
It is not influenced by your credit score.
Anyone can do it. And... it is free of charge.
But even though it is free of charge... it is an extremely effective and powerful debt elimination strategy.
It can dramatically shorten how long it will take to be rid of all of your debt.
At the same time... the debt stacking process can save you a mountain of money in interest.
I am sure you have heard the phrase... "knowledge is power?"
Well... debt stacking (sometimes called debt snowball) is a tremendous example of that...
and therefore... change your life.
This info found at the following:
http://www.financial-choices-matter.com/debt-stacking.html
Debt stacking is awesome and I am excited to get to it and plant the flag in the earth and not in the mountain of debt that we are now in.
There are many financial books that will give a good outline for this and financial planners will help you for a fee, but, I can tell you from experience that this way of debt elimination DOES work and will work for anyone who is willing to invest the time and trim the fat from your financial pocket book.
Financial education is awesome and the more you know, the more you can take care of your financial future. Please, if you have questions, call me, text me, email me or message me. I am in this garbage pail of debt and I am getting out of it.
Happy stacking!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment